The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Another Day at the Races

So I was sleeping at three in the morning (in one of those rare days when I actually went to sleep early) and well, everything was going fine. I wasn't quite asleep, but I was right there, all drugged up and droory (is that even a word? can't remember the one I'm thinking of) like when you're high and stuff (not that I would know...) and all of a sudden my door opens. Hmmm, who the hell could be coming in my room at that time? Oh! Perhaps it was the girl who did my other flatmate (although that hadn't happened yet, so that didn't come through my mind)! But no, it was one of my flatmates... drunk (surprise surprise!). I was actually concerned for a moment there, thinking he was gonna try and rape me and stuff, but then I noticed that he had brought a girl with him.

Right, so does he think this is his room? Well, in any case, I'm willing to share it with him if he shares the girl with me, fair deal, right? So then he says "touch Jimmy's hair, go on!" She tries not to, saying that I'm asleep and stuff, but when she sees that I'm indeed alive she does touch my hair and leaves, as confused as I am. But well, life moves on... although I didn't get to see what she looked like, I just barely noticed she was blonde (because of the bit of light coming in from the outside).

Then, the next day my flatmate doesn't remember anything, but he tells me that there's a new girl in the building. So that must be her. Yes, she's blonde, so it MUST be her. And she's fucking fit. But wait... she had touched my hair before... I do remember because she had pretty much caressed my whole face while at it (and she apologized... I told her she could do it anytime she wanted). How could I forget that. Perhaps she just wanted a second serving, what do I know. I know as much about girls as I do about waterpipes.

Anyway, a few days ago I'm taking out the trash, and this girl is coming in. I open the door for her and she thanks me... she's not bad looking, and blonde (although 90% of the girls here are blonde, so no surprise really). All of a sudden she stops and looks back at me. "Are you Jimmy?" she asks. I was gonna answer with my usual "depends who's asking and why", but seeing she looked so nice and had such a sweet voice I just went for the dull "yes, that's me".

"Hi, I'm $%^&, I touched your hair the other night?" Ahhhh... so it was her! First time I had ever seen her, but not bad. She looks like a good girl... it just makes me wonder how many new people have moved into the building since Christmas... oh, well, not that I was ever into "current events".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

james is going to fuck.... what's her name???

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go jimmie!!!, tell us her name and you go boy!! tell her that she can grab more than your hair or she can grab the other hair

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home