The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Devil's Rejects

So I'm starting to worry about myself. And when I start worrying about myself I really start to worry about myself. I mean, really. I've been having these very bad thoughts... perhaps it's because of my proximity to Hell?

So I've always had bad thoughts, but rarely have they taken ahold of me. I've always though about torturing people, including kids, and doing that kind of stuff... but I never would've dared. Now I feel like I just might (not the kids part, though... not yet).

So what do I really really want to do? I want to beat up someone (anyone) with a baseball bat... aluminum if possible. Just beat them and beat them until my body can no longer swing it. I can just feel the power of the bat destroying the bones and the flesh, while the person is in terrible pain, helpless... waiting for the torture to be over. That sounds pretty bad, doesn't it?

That's not all, though. Recently I've added another part to my fantasy. After the brutal beating, I'd like to piss on the person, just to add insult to injury (or piss to corpse, whatever). I'm not sure where this latter part came from, but it was rather recently. I guess that just makes me even more disturbed than anything before.

But well, I know that I won't be doing that anytime soon because I'm in England and we don't have baseball bats here. However, if one were to be imported, I don't know what might happen... bloody hell, I am worse than I thought I was.

Btw, the title refers to a horror/thriller/gorefest film I watched some time ago (maybe a month ago?). Pretty good, actually. I recommend it to anyone who'd too disturbed to be disturbed even further, or anyone who's not offended at all (or people that are not grossed out).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm.. dude

i'm not showing this to gf

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home