The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Striking glass

So I was walking quite fast towards the Metro station in order to get to in time. That's not an uncommon thing for me to do, but this time something new happened. As I was approaching the end of the pavement, there was a broken glass bottle on the road. I decided I'd just kick part of the bottle for the fun of it (only a medium sized piece) and kind of dribble along until I lost possession (can you tell I'm back on FM?). So I start dribbling it, and then I get this marvellous idea of kicking it lightly... and I do so kicking it towards the ground first. Unsurprisingly the glass skids off the road and takes quite a high altitude (considering it's a lifeless piece of glass I kicked in a downward motion). Next thing I know that piece of glass had struck the front side of a parked car. You know me, I just tried to play it cool (but if you know me the you know I can't play it cool) but I saw this lady that had seen me hit the car. What's my reaction? Speed up and leave her behind... that way I couldn't see her judging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home