The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Return of the Typist

So I was writing an essay for university when I noticed that my written English had gone down the crapper. It was that awful. Given that I'm doing computing, I don't write essays much (although all the documentation for CSC2005 might say otherwise). I'm going to start writing regularly here, I'm not sure what about, but I'll write something. I can't keep on lowering my standards. Also, I'll unsubscribe this blog from the Facebook importer in order to be able to write some significant stuff without having the whole world knowing about it. (See what I'm talking about? I can't even piece sentences together.)

Anyway, this will be it for today, just a warning. Oh, and I don't like it that I've had to start a new account with Blogger just because they've decided they want everyone to upgrade. Oh well, not much I can do. Although, I will be working towards writing my own blog and then maybe hosting it on my uni account. Who knows what the tide will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home