The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, November 04, 2005

The bizzare

So since nothing really happened today (yet, anyway), I'm just gonna write about these bizarre (so which ones, right, the first of the second?) things I've seen.

- I come out of my flat to go to a lecture, and then I come to the intersection where the halls meet the path of us who come from the much better Richardson Road. So I'm walking alongside this guy and all of a sudden this disabled old guy comes racing from the right on his rolling chair and dashes before our eyes. The guy walking along me almost got hit. So I wonder how it was that this old man got himself into a "wheel chair"...?

- The other night (well, quite a long time ago, actually... about three weeks ago) my flatmate and I were out and decided to crash at Burger King's for a quite bite. We were shocked to learn that they had stopped serving burgers.

- In the row where I usually sit for my marketing lecture, someone vandalized one of the desks to read "fuck a duck." And I thought I was messed up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.... fuck a duck... hahaha that's hilarious. I like your blog, Jimmy! I know you hate me for not using mine, but all well, I'll try to find out how it works sooner or later...it's easier to post my blog elsewhere, if I'm chatting to someone off MSN or whatever.

Your adventures are funny. They make me smile. :)

joey.

ps: check the link on my post, it has some songs that you might like.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home