The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Today is Monday

So today was the first day of my reading week. Let me tell you about reading week: the School of Computer Science doesn't have letures or tutorials or practicals (aka nothing) for the week so that us students can catch up with the workload. Now, I find this hilarious, because although it's my reading week I still have some lectures, damn IS. I have my marketing and business lectures, which means 4 lectures in the week. But then some classes (from Computer Science) are also holding lectures (more like tutorials) and although we are not required to attend, "it is highly suggested you do because we'll be reviewing for the midterm/final and it would be very VERY helpful"... fuck me. So I have a phony reading week.

Anyway, I just forgot what I was going to write, so I guess I'll have to make it up (much like the essay I wrote for today... lol). Well, I'll be in Venezuela the 17th of December, it is now confirmed. So yeah, I'm gonna spend the winter in the sun! Yay! I'm not sure when I'll arrive to Valencia, I'll see if I can stay a few days in Caracas to get that overwith at the beginning and then spend the rest of the holidays in my native city of Valencia.

Oh, and to respond to my good friend Ercole (on his comment in my previous post): I'm not going to give my jacket to any stranger on the street, it's not like we were staying there a while, I just saw her while we were walking. Plus, it was fucking freezing, if I'd given her the jacket I wouldn't have survived for the "return" part...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first and foremost... i know what day it is.

second.. thanks for acknowledging me. your fans appreciate it.

third.. we're flying home the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, i'm gaily happy about this. i sincerely hope we'll be running into each other... maybe, if you were to go to valencia first, we could go back together... i don't know. you know your arrival time??

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home