The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sunday: the day of the lazy

So well, you know what day it was yesterday... yes, the dreaded Sunday. Nothing to do but work. But, I managed to not do that, even if I do have two essays due within 7 days.

I woke up at around 1-2 (I don't remember) after that night, so I really didn't have the morning to kill... which I guess was good. But what was different about this day? There was a Super Sunday Football match (so gay name...). That's right, Man Utd played Chelski at 4pm, so that's "what I was looking forward to." I was sure Man Utd were gonna get hammered by the Anglo-Russians, but as it turns out they actually managed to scrape a victory. Ehhh!!! That wasn't the best part, though. The best part was that I was just there, drinking my beer, when my flatmate came in the pub... yep the Chelski supporter. So we watched it together and he was so pissed off... it was hilarious. Of course, I know better than to rub it in an Englishman's face when he's had a few drinks, but that's what the blog's for!

Aside from that nothing really... my mate's back from Manchester, so we had a crack at the PS2 (ah, good old times lol) and we discovered Grand Theft Auto, and as there's a multiplayer feature in that version, we thought we'd give it a try. We had a good time beating up hookers with baseball bats until 2am. Not that I'd ever do that in real life... I'd probably use an escoba or something like that to poke them instead.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha jimmy your adventures are awesome!

what's your flatmate like?

are the pubs good there?

joey

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to poke them???? dude, look at the american connotations of poking in urbandictionary.com...

3:51 AM  
Blogger Jimmie said...

eco webon!!!

no, poke them as literally poke them, not have sex with them... who'd want to have sex with a hooker? lol

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home